How to translate
Translations are managed by the KDE translation teams. If you would like to participate in the translation of GCompris you must contact the KDE translation team you want to participate in. * Translation status for the stable version
- Translation status for the development version
- To get the po file to translate, navigate in the subversion from the previous link, select your locale then go to the subdirectory messages/extragear-edu/. If you encounter a 404 page error, it means the translation in your locale hasn't been started yet. You can use the template in template and contact your team to have the file added for your language. If the team is no more active (no reply after 1 week), directly ping the main translation mailing list or the GCompris development team.
- Voice recording status for each locale.
- Additional localized list of words
- Advanced color translation
- Voice translation
- Web site translation is managed by volunteers.