Todo for 8.3
Please write here what you would like to see for release 8.3.
- (Moved to 8.4) A reporting system. We currently have a text log of what the children did but there are not graphical report a teacher could use.
- (Moved to 8.4) A way to let teachers edit their words list.
- (Moved to 8.4) A new menu for the geography activity. We should propose a kind of zooming map with links to country for which we have puzzles.
- DONE [Yves] In some activities sounds should block (e.g memory sound). It slows down the user too much to wait for a sound to complete when she no more want to hear it.
- DONE [Bruno] Complete the word processor. It lacks a user documentation and the load/save. It would be great to save in HTML but using a close format should not hurt too much.
- (Moved to 8.4) [Bruno] Add a 7 segments display in electricity. Could be used to introduce binary to children.
- [Bruno] Add sqlite support to the windows version.
- DONE [Yves] Merge the windows cross compilation in HEAD.
- DONE [Miguel] Two players connect4
- (Moved to 8.4)  Animation in awele so that children see and understand what's going on
- MOSTLY DONE [Bruno] Add sound effect in all activities. Adding sound effects makes our activities more fun to use.
- DONE [Miguel] A new scale activity to replace the puzzle based one we already have.
- DONE [Bruno] Add a goal to the submarine. I will add a small passage on the right, the goal will be to pass through it. Levels will deacrease the passage height.
- (Moved to 8.4) [Franck] Add a new 'adult skin' for people using GCompris with adults.
- (Moved to 8.4) [Bruno] Move the bonus in the skin directory.