Star system review
Considering we target children from 2 to 10, basically we have 6 levels for a range of 9 years. We can on average make this kind of table:
- 1 star (1 yellow star) : 2 to 3,5 years old
- 2 stars (2 yellow stars) : 3,5 to 5 years old
- 3 stars (3 yellow stars) : 5 to 6,5 years old
- 4 stars (1 red star) : 6,5 to 8 years old
- 5 stars (2 red stars) : 8 to 9,5 years old
- 6 stars (3 red stars) : 9,5 to 11 years old
This table can be convenient to evaluate the star level to use for each Activity/Dataset, but remember that it's still very arbitrary as children skills can vary a lot (depending on environment, time spent studying and other things...).
Also, activities can even be used by adults, so it's just a relative reference.