GCompris in the media
- 2006 (ES Colombia) Within a slide presentation of different software used by the Gimnasio Fidel Cano, there is an introduction to GCompris.
- 2006 (Flemish) On a web site supported by the Flemish Department of Education, there is an instruction on how to use GCompris in a classroom.
- 2006/08 (EN Mali) Geekcorps did set up a Skolelinux system and they conclude: After some initial skepticism people realized the solution worked and that the system could perform like a modern computer. The most appreciated software installed included a local Wikipedia mirror, and the computer learning game â€œgcompris.â€.
- 2006/08 (EN South African) In tectonic online magazine: Easing kids into free software. I really want to discuss my daughter's favourite, GCompris. I came across this comprehensive educational package on a magazine coverdisk, and tried it out. What a bundle of fun learning games in one package! GCompris caters for children from ages three and up (to about 14 I would say)...
- 2006/06 (CS Czech) A very complete overview.
- 2006/01 (FR): The Micro Hebdo review in the paper mag and online (in french. Resume:they have mixed feelings, saying that activities are good, but hard to choose and instructions are only written)
- 2006/01 (FR): A very detailed presentation on the web site of the l'AcadÃ©mie Aix-Marseille (Official Educational Institution), by the 'rÃ©seau rural d'Ã©ducation Embrunais Savinois'.
- 2005: A GCompris booth during a LUG event in Germany