An exercise for new contributors
In order to help you practice in the GCompris framework, I propose you to make this little exercise.
Mandatory: GCompris development is done on a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice.
- Install GNU/Linux on your computer.
- Get the code through the Git version control system.
- Compile GCompris.
- Create a new activity using the supplied createit.sh script. Use you nick name as the activity name.
- Compile GCompris again.
- Run your activity with the runit.sh script (it is just the template for now).
- Modify the activity to display an image, an ellipse, a rectangle and a line.
- Test your activity by running runit.sh until you are happy with the result.
- Use git to commit your changes locally.
- Send me a patch for me to test it.